Friday, June 26, 2009

An Open Letter to the Creepy Check-Out Guy at Safeway

Dear Creeper,

Just because I'm checking out in your line doesn't give you free range to comment on the contents of my basket. Yeah, maybe I have ground beef & corn flakes in my cart - but that doesn't mean I'm making meatloaf and it sure as hell doesn't mean I want to have a conversation about meatloaf.

Oh and just because I'm in line with Damon - doesn't mean that we'd like you to start making comments about "what I'm going to make him for dinner." Oh and the "winks" and "knowing glances" - unnecessary. Mind your business guy.

So what - I'm buying rice, terriyaki sauce & garlic. What do you care if I'm making an asian themed dinner tonight? Leave me alone!

I bought that US magazine with Stefanie from The Hills on the cover. Sue me! I know it's ridiculous - but I'll hear that enough from Zeb, I don't need you telling me too!

Next time I'm in line, you can go ahead and fight the urge to make awkward chatter and how about you just let me check out in peace.

Sincerely Yours,

Heather

3 comments:

Damon said...

poor lazy eyed guy

Melanie said...

In other words, shut the f up creepy lazy eyed check out guy.

Heather said...

Yes Melanie. Exactly. And his lazy eye has nothing to do with his being so annoying. Don't feel sorry for him Damon! By the way, I avoided his line today, score!