Watched Jon & Kate tonight. So depressing. Not even The Bachelorette can bring me out of it.
The thing is that it seems so obvious. Everyone watching could list a handful of things that either one of the two could do differently to help the relationship...but for some reason they just won't do it. Quit the show, let Jon get his day job & identity back, have Kate quit the book tour. Something - anything. If you're "willing to do anything for your kids" wouldn't you be willing to think about those options?
But when you're in the middle of the situation, you can't see they little things that could make it all different. Right? Those things that everyone else looking in can see so clearly?
I really would hope that if I were in a situation where I were driving my marriage into the ground - someone close to me would be willing to step in and tell me that I was f-ing up. Oh yeah, and I hope that I would be smart enough to listen.
Coming Soon:
Baby Shower Mania
Pitching Machine Fiasco
Me Against the Mob
Ollie's 1st Birthday
San Antonio
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
3 comments:
Pitching Machine Fiasco is not a Fiasco
Oh but it was def. a fiasco in the begining.
I don't think J&K have done any counseling. They have just given up! 10 years and eight babies and they call it quits!! WTF is right!
Post a Comment