Woooooo! Just when I was about to make another post about how I have done absolutely nothing with the garage - Zeb went and had a mad cleaning spree on Saturday. Now you can actually see the garage floor. Awesome. The bulk of the mess has been taken care of - now just on to some organizing. I've claimed a corner - my office, if you will. Zeb is a little annoyed at the prospect of sharing the "man zone" - but at least I'm not trying to get into the game room. When we bought the house it seemed completely too big for us, but we've managed to fill it up in just a few short months and now are arguing over garage real estate. Oh how the tables have turned...
1 comment:
looks like youve got plenty of things going on in that office of yours,props on the masterpiece of a g- rage
Post a Comment