Great episode this evening, wished it was longer. Looks like Angela is going to be left high and dry. The whole Andy/Dwight confrontation was hilarious, including the high five in the middle of their fight. Both are clueless! Pretty sure no one has ever really liked Angela, but she is really going to be in the doghouse after this one. Loved Jim trying to act like the grown up in the situation, Michael breaking the news and driving off in his car, Jim going around the office finding all of Dwight's hidden weapons, and so much more.Did I mention the radar gun thingy at the start of the episode! Hilarious!
It was a great episode for those who love Michael Scott too. Wallace trying desperatly to figure out what in the hell Michael is doing RIGHT?!?!? Come to find out, not even Michael knows. But he sure can have one hell of an improversation.
Can't get enough of Dwight & Andy? Play The Duel on the Dunder Mifflin Infinity website.
Next Week on The Office: PRINCE FAMILY PAPER | 01.22.09 | 9/8c |
FAMILY BUSINESS - Michael and Dwight (Rainn Wilson) go undercover to do a bit of industrial espionage on a paper company competitor. Meanwhile, the rest of the office holds a debate to settle the question: is Hilary Swank hot? John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Leslie David Baker, Phyllis Smith, Angela Kinsey, Ed Helms, Kate Flannery, Brian Baumgartner, Creed Bratton and Craig Robinson also star.
2 comments:
I really enjoyed this episode - one of the best of the season. I course a Dwight/Andy showdown has to be hilarious. I loved the weapons conversation: "Mine will be a sword and I will cut off your bare hands." I also loved seeing a little more of Kevin with the Angela burns (we haven't seen enough of him this season in my opinion) and it was about time Angela got the smackdown for her bitchiness - "I will respect the results of the duel" my ass!
Even though he's been unsufferably arrogant and smug lately, I did feel kinda sorry for Dwight when he found out Angela was also sleeping with Andy. Ouch!
I want them to successfully incorporate Pam into these episodes more - without making her annoying - but I did love Jim (as usual) and of course, Michael was his dependably oblivious and self-congratulatory self.
Very good episode. I agree with Gal. The Dwight v. Andy had to be funny and it delivered. I loved the note on the shrubbery and the creeping up in the car.
Thought the cold open with the radar thing was hilarious. Poor Oscar. I bet he could have gotten up to 15 miles per hour.
Post a Comment