You know when I take him out to do his business, and he sniffs and sniffs and sniffs and sniffs around for 10 mins. before he finally figures out where he wants to poop? What in the hell is he smelling for?! What does it matter what it smells like in the spot where you take a crap? Is he looking for a place that already smells bad so he won't make it worse? Or is he looking for a place that smells good? I've been thinking about that a lot lately.
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
2 comments:
He's smelling because the longer he takes the longer he gets to stay outside!
Except it's not always like that. It could be at the end of a walk, or the beginning, or the middle. He could have already been outside for an hour. Or he could sniff for all that time then run directly back inside when he gets done with is business. I think there's something deeper.
Post a Comment