Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Background?

Saw a link to thecutestblogontheblock.com and I couldn't resist playing around with it. It was an ambush of various fruity blog layouts; I think I almost had a seizure while looking at them all. This was the one I came up with, but I'm still not sure if I like it. So I'm going to leave it up to the readership. What do we think?! Poll to the right.

4 comments:

Allison said...

I will admit. I voted for the old one. I think this one is cute. But, too cute with ribbons and polkadots. If anything, it should look more like what the title says...not saying you should have balls, er, baseballs all over the place, but something that reflects that.

Allison said...

P.S. I told Laef about the poll. he likes the new layout. good luck getting him to make time to vote, but he says this one is very "fally".

Heather said...

Yes, this is exactly what I was thinking, this blog needs to be less fruity, and more sporty. The problem is that there aren't a whole hell of a lot of sporty backgrounds on "thecutestblogontheblock.com"

I like the old one, but I'm getting tired of it, and it's everybody and their mom has it all over the internets.

What is a girl to do? Maybe I'll google "thesportyestblogontheblock.com"??

Allison said...

I hear ya. I changed mine up a bit as well. I get bored with the same thing also. I say just keep looking around...