Yup, I deserve it. That's why this post is a platform for you duck fans out there to gloat and harass me. I mean, when a team puts up 700 total yards of offense - let's just say it - it was a blood bath. Even though we kept the score within a couple possessions the majority of the game, big plays by UO made it impossible to get any kind of legitimate momentum going.
And to make it even worse, my master's degree has been revoked.
Duck fans feel free to post up and heckle me. I recommend "beavers suck," you know - it's clever & never goes out of style.
Beaver's fans please post up and join me in my misery.
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
7 comments:
I would feel better not rubbing it in...but wow, that win felt good.
I'm with Emily Heather! I was torn the entire week. I wanted to root for the ducks because well you know why, but I also was rooting for you and the beavs so that I might be able to see you at the Rose bowl. I guess I'll just have to wait till softball season.
Who revoked your Master's degree Chief or Kim?
GO UCLA???
Hell yeah, Go UCLA. Although, somehow the prospect of still making it to the Rose Bowl by default is kinda lame.
Damn Beavers!!
Tough loss, and it would have been a totally different game with the Quizz. And yes, GO BRUINS!
BTW, I love the new background, but it's a little hard to read in places.
Okay, so my master's degree wasn't officially revoked...but Laef called for it, and Snacktime seconded the motion...I feel like with the loss, I don't have much room to protest....
Unless Quizz plays defense, I'm not sure he would have made a difference...Nah, I know it would have been different, but damn I still can't get over how they put points on the board.
Post a Comment