Friday, June 29, 2007

Those Crazy Office Monkeys are Back!

We keep this delightful magnet on our refrigerator at home. It shows every possible office monkey emotion (click to view a larger image, it's even better close up) and includes an additional magnet to stick on top of it, which allows you to choose your mood of the day. My personal favorite is "apathetic". Which one is your favorite?

By the way...Today I'm feeling EXCITED! (see top left corner on the office monkeys) At 5:00PM today I will officially be on vacation & shortly there after headed back to Oregon! Yay! Can't wait to see you guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the "stupid" monkey. I think "stupid" isn't how he's feeling, but what he thinks about other people...like the idiot he's on the phone with. :P

Can't wait to see you guys! 5 days till rafting!

Anonymous said...

I like the "confused" monkey.

So funny!!

Heather said...

Thats probably the same look you give the phone after talking to half of the people you deal with on a daily basis!

Zeb went and got a pretty good bargain at the old fireworks stand...should be interesting. I can't wait for you to see everything he got, crazy!

Greg said...

That's awesome Heather! You do love yourself some Office Monkey's!