This summer is all about plaid, at least according to Zeb. Before we left for the Bahamas Zeb stocked up on plaid shorts. Pictured below are some examples of the plaids that he rocks on a regular basis.

He actually wanted two more pairs of plaid shorts in addition to these, but I was able to talk him out of it. How much plaid does one man really need? Apparently it was just such a good deal on these plaid shorts, that he got a little over zealous.

Don't worry, as pictured above, swimming trunks also come in plaid.

One more item of plaid that Zeb has had his eye on is this pair of plaid slip-
on's from Vans. It's a good look, my only question is regarding the mixing of more than one pattern of plaid.
Hmmm...
2 comments:
Probably a good idea to stay clear of wearing 2 plaid items...
One of our coaches was actually wearing plaid shorts the other day and it made me think "I wonder if Zeb has those same shorts..."
I hope you sport a pair on the rafting trip. One week and counting down! Can"t wait!!!
Yay! I'm so excited!!
Post a Comment