I had a horrible dream the other night. I started to explain the dream here in the post, but it really was beyond explaination. Suffice it to say that it involved a weird guy stalking me via the blog and google and "chicken noodle soup pants." I have no idea what "chicken noodle soup pants" are, but it was a very vivid recollection from my dream, so I found it important to mention here.
So anyway, I had been bothered my the recent discovery that when you "google" my name, links to the blog come up. I really can't stand the thought that people I don't want to look me up, could. This explains my fervent dislike of myspace. So, I got the brilliant idea, that if I changed the header of the blog so that it no longer included our last name, that maybe we might be google invincible. Which would be great. My dream the other night really solidified this idea in my head. To my extreme distaste, when you google my name, the old header and link still come up. UGH!
What does "married to the game" mean anyway? Well, our baseball obsession goes a long way to explain it. You want more? There's Zeb's devotion to the MLB package, spending most of our quality time together watching, discussing, debating or playing baseball, and the fact that the majority of time on our honeymoon was spent watching the College World Series. Enough said. I also imagine the phrase "married to the game" to be a little bit of the way Zeb feels when I make him attened hours on end of women's collegiate sporting events under the guise of "you are supporting me." Does that make any sense?
At any rate, technology is a Bitch.
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
2 comments:
This is a little off the subject but...what will you do if the Beavs win the College World Series again and you aren't in Corvallis to capture all the signs of support? As much as I despise the Beavers during any other sporting event, I do root them on in baseball. Would Damon be up for the challenge?
I don't know what we'll dooo....but, im guessing it might be pretty good timing the week we are home....? So we might get to catch the signs after all...Damon did send me a picture of a sign yesterday actually, so he just might be up for the challenge.
Post a Comment