This guy has some really good technique, if only he could keep a straight face.
Go Braves! Those umpires must have really sucked...
I liked when he threw a kiss at the audience at the end. So funny!
I enjoyed the army crawl/grenade throw. Now that's original.
I agree with you Heather, I enjoyed the grenade toss. I think this guy practiced those maneuvers before!
I think your right Greg. He was right on target with that grenade throw. He had to of practice to get that type of accuracy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Go Braves! Those umpires must have really sucked...
I liked when he threw a kiss at the audience at the end. So funny!
I enjoyed the army crawl/grenade throw. Now that's original.
I agree with you Heather, I enjoyed the grenade toss. I think this guy practiced those maneuvers before!
I think your right Greg. He was right on target with that grenade throw. He had to of practice to get that type of accuracy!
Post a Comment