
Well I was back in the great state of Oregon this last weekend on my final road trip for the season with the Volleyball team. Not so great weekend playing wise, but I got to see Emily, Gal, Mom, Charles and Ford. As you can see from the picture, Charles was a little bit worse for the wear. Rumor has it, he got in a fight with a samoan guy at a cocktail party. Hmmmmm. At any rate, it was great to see them all.
I'm off again on another road trip this weekend. This time its Long Beach State followed by Oregon State. I'm excited to get back to the Alma Mater. I should be able to see Dad this weekend, and hopefully Damon and Charles. Looking forward to seeing what they've done with the place since Zeb left.
Hope you all have a great weekend, and anyone in Corvallis this weekend, can't wait to see you!! I'll try to take lots of pictures!
2 comments:
Charles told me he's gonna be in the new Rocky movie
Heather it was so good to see you! I can't wait until you guys are back in town for Christmas!!!
Post a Comment