
It was great to have Mom here this weekend to visit. She finally got to see our new place, and the new city we call home. By the time she got here, all the snow had pretty much melted away for her, and it was actually a pretty warm weekend here. She is never going to believe us about this whole "frigid winter" thing. I got to take Friday afternoon off of work to hang out with her, so that was a very welcome break. Mostly we just hung around together and laughed. We made a trip to the local grocery co-op (a.k.a. Hippie Central), which was hilarious. Mom was right in her element with all of the hippies, and it made for lots of jokes!
I also got to explain the concept of the "blog" to Mom, and show her what we have been talking about the last few months. Come to find out that she and Ford had no idea what we had been talking about all this time. I guess it was good that she found out now, because it took her about 5 years to figure out what an Ipod was. (It happened last year around christmas time, she finally got the guts to ask me...."so hey, whats an ipod???") Anyway, we cleard up the difference between a blog, and the classic horror flick "The Blob." Hopefully now, with this new knowledge, Mom and Ford will start checking this out and making comments.
Hope everyone had as good of a weekend as I did! Love ya!
4 comments:
OH SNAP WELL SIGN ME UP
is that your twin heather?
Hey Damon, 8 Days Later, is that how long it took you to think of that one?
I had a better comment but I BELETED it
Post a Comment