Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Bahamas


The bahamas, you say....what does that have to do with anything? Well, I'll tell you what it has to do with. ME. Because for 8 days in May, thats where I will be. Say it again, The Bahamas. Dumb luck I guess you could call it, my women's basketball team is starting a tradition of taking a foreign tour to play basketball once every 4 years. And yes, you guessed it, this year is the bahamas. Awwww Shucks. And the real kicker is, Zeb might even get to come too! So everyone keep your fingers crossed for that. I just found out yesterday, so im pretty psyched. The prospect of this trip is definitely going to help me get through this cold winter!

4 comments:

Damon said...

Congrats H!!! Chuck just told me yesterday about this.

Anonymous said...

No fair! You are one lucky girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you! Only six more days!!!

Heather said...

I know! The countdown begins! I'll get at you soon, with more details!