Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ban on Baseball

This week, one of the greatest american tragedies occured. Jeter lost the AL MVP race to the Twin's Justin Morneau. I am personally horrified at this, and have decided to completely ban baseball until this wrong is made right...oooor, until February when spring training starts. Who's with me?!?!

Although part of me says...this is what Jeter gets for dating Jessica Biel? Ick.

3 comments:

Damon said...

you mean arod right

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think Mariah Carey is where he really went wrong. There's some serious bad karma with that. Jessica Biel is a step up, in my opinion.

However, even though I watch zero baseball during the season and have no idea who Justin Morneau is, I'm gonna side with you and say it was an egregioius mistake of gargantuan proportions!!! The Hell!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Gal. Jessica Biel isn't that bad, it really could be a lot worse!