I just found your pic on the MSU website...it's cute! I wish you were here to be on our softball team! We're going to the batting cages tonight and I'm going to sneak in a couple sessions of fastpitch! ;)
I haven't even seen my picture on the website! You better keep me updated on your softball team, I'm talking game recaps, box scores, stats, the whole nine. And I know you can do it, because #1)You did the sports pages in our high school year book & #2) You were a journalism major for a while right?!
4 comments:
I just found your pic on the MSU website...it's cute! I wish you were here to be on our softball team! We're going to the batting cages tonight and I'm going to sneak in a couple sessions of fastpitch! ;)
I haven't even seen my picture on the website! You better keep me updated on your softball team, I'm talking game recaps, box scores, stats, the whole nine. And I know you can do it, because #1)You did the sports pages in our high school year book & #2) You were a journalism major for a while right?!
LOL!!!!
Can I just say...I'm sore. My batting muscles haven't been used in 6 years and I'm feeling it...maybe I should have stretched...
Anyways, I hope you have fun on your road trip! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment