Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pic of the Day.....Unknown Location


Hey all....ooooorr, the 3 of you that regularly check this. I'm about to leave on my FIRST road trip with MSU Volleyball. I am excited to get away from the office for a while, and hang out with the team. The girls are a lot of fun, and the coaches are great too. We're headed to Manhattan, Kansas (K State) for 4 days. When I get back, I only have 5 days until Zeb is officially going to be in Montana for good! I am so excited! He's looking for someone to road-trip out here with him next weekend, so if any of you 3 are interested.......hahahahaha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Heather,
What did you think of Kansas? Did you see Dorothy there, clicking her heels three times? Kansas is where Grandma Drake (my MOM) was from. Douglas, Kanas, then shortly after that they moved to Missouri.

Heather said...

It was fun to see another new place, and add that to the list of places I've been. It was warm and muggy, reminded me of Oregon in that way. All the girls said that it was so much easier to breath in Kansas, probably because of the humidity. Out here in Montana it is so dry, and with smoke from forest fires, its pretty tough for them to breath! Manhattan, Kansas is a pretty cool little college town, everyone was walking around in their school colors ALL THE TIME. There was a HUGE fireworks show on friday night, just to celebrate the start of the football season! How crazy!

Damon said...

o state ballaz