Beings as Heather has been posting on here OH so much I thought that I would give it a try. Anyway, Heather is on a road trip to Kansas she left at 5:00am and text messaged me then too. I was woken up by the Gnarls Barkley - Crazy ringtone and looked at the message and it read "Are you up yet lazy?!" Sorry babe but I'm not up at 5:00am or 6:00am for that matter. I have put in my two weeks at Willamette and my last day is Friday Sept. 8th. I'm sad and glad at the same time sad because I'm leaving a great company and glad because I will be with my beautiful wife. I want to thank you guys for reading this and posting on here. :) I guess it's time for the pic of the day. This is one of my favorites
2 comments:
AHHHH, I JUST LOVE THIS PICTURE TOO~! What a BEAUTIFUL DAY THIS WAS. THE TWO OF YOU RADIATED~! This site is awesome~! Can't wait to view more~! Wish I could make the trip with you Zeb~! Can't wait to come visit you two.
Hey! For the record that text message was a joke silly!! And, it was 7:00 your time when i sent it! Sheesh! You exagerate. HAHA.
Post a Comment