Friday, August 25, 2006

A break from the Pic of the Day

Don't worry, there are pleanty more Pic's of the Day where those came from...but for today, we'll take a break and post a few more wedding pictures at Melanie's request!

Also, just a little bit of a teaser for future posts....there is a family who lives in our neighborhood in Bozeman who keeps their cat chained up on the grass out side of their apartment on a rope. Now I've seen dogs tied on a rope before...but NEVER A CAT. I'm planning on getting a picture of this soon.

The boys being silly as usual!


The Girls


Seeing each other for the first time.


The Vows


Zeb's Baptisim


The Kiss


Cutting The Cake


Tossing the Bouquet


Throwing the Garter


Check out Damon diving for the Garter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pic of Damon is priceless, truly priceless!

Heather, I just saw Jim (you-know-who) on the news and I broke out in a sweat--ahhh!

Heather said...

Just the mention of his name, and I broke out in a sweat. Ick!

Call me soon! I miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pics! I just love them. Especially the diving guy trying to get the garter.So funny!

Heather said...

Yeah, Hes a goofy kid ;) haha. Damon will swear up and down that he wasn't really "diving" for the garter, that he was just pretending to, for the picture....but I know the truth!

Damon said...

it's a conspiracy