
Can someone explain to me why when I called home at 8:30 PM on a Saturday night Zeb was at the house having an in home demonstration by two Kirby vacuum salesmen?
Don't worry, he also had the neighbor (Maahk, who coincidentally wouldn't let the Kirby vacuum salesmen in his own home) over drinking beer, eating pizza, and watching two grown men vacuum our house.
By the way, what kind of vacuum salesman goes around knocking on doors at 8:30 PM on a Saturday? Is this his third job? Is this a Dog the Bounty Hunter sting operation?
On the bright side, if Zeb's idea of a wild Saturday night is tricking two strangers into cleaning our house for free, then I there could be much worse things.
3 comments:
You do realize that they are advance scouts for the Jehovah's witnesses, right?
I just fell off my chair laughing.
Ha! I guess we're in trouble then, cause they got the FULL scouting report on us.
Post a Comment