I'd like to be able to say that I quit blogging for 3 straight weeks as a personal challenge, to better myself if you will, to rid myself of the technology that binds us all and to take up some more sophisticated hobbies....but that would be a lie. The truth is that all this time I've been trying to think of the perfect Michael Phelps joke.Finally pulling up the ol' bloggeroo I was horrified at the last posts. Seems like so incredibly long ago. As you can see pictured above, I'm pretty far behind in my google reader too (and that's actually accumulated in only about 4 days worth of deliquincy.)
We're all moved in to the new house, and we're loving it. Zeb and Damon did an excellent job with the move 2 weeks ago while I was on my first road-trip of the softball season. With plenty of help from Sam, Jaton, Stan, Nita and my Dad somehow the house got put all together in my absence. I am so thankful for them.
Within the first week of homeownership Zeb got some great news as he accepted a position as Office Manager for the Salem-Liberty Willamette Dental Branch. This is great news on many levels as he will be getting back into the company that he worked for before we left for Montana, a company he really enjoys working for. This also means that he's getting a big raise from his job with the Boys & Girls Club, which with help out with the old mortgage payment big time. Oh, and it also means he gets to go back to working 9-5, instead of 12-9PM. Awesome. We celebrated appropriatly by breaking out the Sheridan's, a delicious liquor...or something...that Emily & Chicken brought back for us from Mexico. Apparently you can't buy it in the US, so next time you're in Mexico be sure to pick some up.
Now I'm off on the road again, heading back to Palm Springs for another 5 days (its not as glamorous as it might sound) but I've got some new reading material that should keep me busy.
Oh, and Ollie is still really cute.
4 comments:
Ollie is sure photogenic. Every picture you take of her is darling! Is she as cute in person as she is in her pictures?
Sorry about that! I should have said "HIM"!!!
Ollie is adorable. I know him and Sanch would be BFFs.
AWESOME news regarding Zeb's job. And your house.
Lastly, I know exactly what you mean about the Palm Springs trip not quite being glamorous. Especially when you're at the field for 8 fucking hours.
He is even cuter in person.
Post a Comment