I was sort of hoping the halloween part would last longer, awesome. Creed was the perfect joker, so scary. Maybe if then need another joker for Batman sequels they can just call him. I also really thought that Dwight's joker was sooo funny. Did anyone actually get what Ryan the Temp was supposed to be?So looks like Holly is gone...are we thinking that Toby is coming back? I was discussing this with Damon, and he wanted me to relay the message that "toby sucks" to you Gal. :)
Dwight tormenting Andy with the whole Cornell thing? And the interview scene was classic. Loved it, almost felt like the way that Jim usually messes w/ Dwight. Andy as the beat farmer? Ha.
Your comments?
Next week on The Office:11/06/08: CUSTOMER SURVEY: Jim & Dwight are shocked when they get the result of the annual customer survey report.
4 comments:
The many Joker costumes were amazing - Creed is seriously creepy! Ryan was supposed to be Gordon Gecko from "Wall Street."
Oh, bite me, Damon! Toby rocks and is a great element on the show so I do hope we get to see him again. However, I was really digging Holly and am so bummed to see her go. Hopefully she'll make a return as well. She and Michael are too cute together.
Dwight pranking Andy was far and away the highlight of the episode for me. The scene in the conference room was the best! The tag with Andy making a shamefully pathetic attempt to outprank as Farmer Bernard was amazing - Dwight owns! Yes!
And can I just say they need to bring Pam frickin' back to the Office soon!!! Sick of her being mostly absent from the episodes and the lunch with Jim's brothers was the least funny part of the ep - though I still love her and Jim, of course! Just want them in the same office, please!
Nice, I actually guessed that it was a reference to that movie, but I've never actually seen it...so I couldn't be sure.
Here's a question, as the devil's advocate for you, have they run out of funny Jim & Pam material, and now they're just into the "adorable, but sickening phase?"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Gekko
I dont think that Jim/Pam could possibly be out of story lines. I mean seriously have them mess with Andy and Dwight all episode and that would be enough for me.
Honestly, I don't think they ever had all that much "funny" Jim and Pam material. Every once in a while they were funny awkward together, but most of the funny in their storylines was the way they messed with Dwight or Michael. Jim and Pam have always been the warm, gooey center of the show so I don't see them being together being a problem, as long as the writers involve them in Dwight pranks and put them in funny situations with other characters. Angela/Pam scenes are always funny, as are Pam/Michael, Pam/Dwight, and obviously Dwight/Jim, so all they need to do is consistently incorporate Jim and Pam into interactions with other officemates and they can still successfully have all the cutesy stuff.
Post a Comment