Sometimes a modest bumper sticker or several just won't due. I wonder if this is the equivalent to the elderly (or visually challenged) buying large font books? Huge McCain Posterboard on what I think is a Bronco? -submitted by Meagan's sister via Meagan.
These two cars were spotted parked outside of a Starbucks in Corvallis. What I wouldn't give to see the owners arrive back at their cars at the same time. I envision a street fight, or possibly a spontaneous political debate (complete with distinguished moderator) breaking out instantaneously. Obama GMC Yukon (huge gas guzzling SUV?!? what Obama?) and a McCain Cadillac -submitted by Paige.
Here's another random one for ya - McCain Geo Metro.
Obama Mini-Cooper -submitted by Scanson.
Awesome! I love this one, although I admit, someone else had reportedly seen another bike with an Obama sticker, this is the first one that I have photographic evidence of. Just because you don't have a car people, it doesn't mean you can't display your political views for all to see. By all means! The next one I want to see is a sticker on a skateboard. Or maybe a McCain sticker on a Tank? or Humvee? Is that too much to ask? -submitted by Scanson
Another one of my more recent personal favorites: Obama Cadillac with the multiplier (I've taken to refering to additional bumper stickers as "multipliers" like on video games, when I see all the extras I hear the 1-Up's going off in my head.) "I'm not suffering from insanity, I enjoy ever minute of it" Hmmm...I don't know how much that one is helping his cause. "I'll have what the crazy guy in the caddy is having."
Because sometimes 2 stickers that say the exact same thing just aren't enough. Is that a Ron Paul sticker on the top right???? McCain/Palin, McCain/Palin Ford -submitted by Shannon via Scanson.
No comments:
Post a Comment