Saturday, October 04, 2008

Family Picture

My ears aren't the only ones getting older. Ollie is growing up too. Look:

His ears are popped up now......

And he walks on a lease!!!!

5 comments:

Allison said...

We need one to go with our kitty. He is SOOO cute.

P.S. McCain/Palin signs on two ginormous mansions in Manhattan Beach.

Greg said...

Were those photos taken with the new Lens? He is so freaking adorable! Every time I see pictures of Ollie it makes me want a puppy more and more!

Also, on the way to curling tonight I saw a bumper sticker on some sort of sedan that read "Sarah-cuda" At first I didn't quite get it till I saw the McCain star thingy over top of it.

Al the Gal said...

Agree - great photos! You make a very cute little family!

You're so lucky that Ollie is cooperative on a leash. Both of our younger dogs react as though they're being strangled. While that is hilarious to witness, it makes it rather difficult to take them on walks without giving them gravel burns.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you two! Heather, your hair looks nice. Your poopy dog is so cute!! Those ears!

Heather said...

Yup, the bottom 2 pictures were with Zeb's new lens. Kinda fun.