I went shopping in the fine town of Albany last weekend, and let me tell you, those people like their bumper stickers. I saw them everywhere! I've also gotten several emails and texts keeping me updated on the bumper sticker goings ons, so I certainly appreciate that. But I have come upon a rather disconcerting phenomenon. I've received an emailed picture of a large truck supposedly sporting both a UO sticker and a McCain sticker, but conveniently enough I was not able to make out the stickers in the photo. It's sort of like Big Foot, some people say they've seen it, and some people even say they have pictures, but I'm not sure I'm a believer. UO and McCain? That's like oil & water.Also - am working on an interview with a big time bumper sticker veteran. It's a co-worker of Damons, she has supposedly like 8 bumper stickers currently on her car, including an Obama sticker & "A Woman's Place is in the Oval Office" sticker. Looking forward to getting some of our biggest questions answered. Namely, at what point after the election do you remove your candidates sticker? If you've got any burning questions regarding bumper stickers, post 'em up and I'll do my best to get it answered.


2 comments:
In the past 24 hours, I've had some good sightings:
The Obama tri-fecta:
Mercedes S-class
Lexus ?
BMW SUV
and a McCain sticker on a Jeep Liberty!?!
Wow. Way to have your eyes peeled. That is great. Can I say I'm becoming a little bit disturbed by all the yuppy status cars that support Obama?
Post a Comment