This is what I'm doing today. This morning, upon arrival to work, when I plugged my ipod into my brand spanking new ipod docking station to listen to some music I was met with quite a surpise. My ipod sounded like it was chewing on gravel, and then it made the SAD MAC face, as pictured above. My only prior experience with the Sad Mac comes from an episode of Sex and the City where Carrie's computer dies, and it too makes the Sad Mac face. So, for as little as I know about it, I know its bad. My basketball girls assure me that this ipod is dead and that I should just cut my losses and move on. Maybe so.Later: I took custody of Zeb's ipod for the time being and synced it with my itunes, so things are okay. The old ipod is definitely shot.
6 comments:
At least you didn't get "da bomb."
I'm sorry for your loss.
The same thing happened to Zach when we plugged his Ipod into a car docking station...he ended up getting a new one from Apple. Is yours still under warranty???
No, its a gazillion years old. So you think it might be a docking stations fault? Crazy, but its not the first time I used the docking station. So scary. I hijacked Zeb's ipod for the time being...but should I be nervous to use that dock now???
p.s. what is "da bomb"???
Im sure Zeb will give you his if he can but a new ipod touch
Heather, that's very distressing news! What do you think about consulting Laef and Rick on this one?
Hey, I was just riffing in the Sex and the City reference - in addition to "Sad Mac" she also gets "da bomb." Lame joke!
Also, my blog's up now. Still having some issues with formatting, but will all be figured out eventually. Here's the link, will post more soon!
http://althegal.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment