Thursday, January 10, 2008

Throwback Thursday

"Throwback Thursday" is a new feature I would like to introduce to the blog. Basically, I post a song that is old, it may be great, it may suck, but for whatever reason I thought it deserved another look. Today's edition was inspired when this song came up on my ipod (okay, zeb's ipod with all my music on it) at work. It is impossible for me to hear this song and not giggle like a school girl.

7 comments:

Al the Gal said...

The second I heard those first five notes, I automatically giggled too. What a classic!

Anonymous said...

Haha! That song brings back a lot of memories...brought a smile to my face.

Anonymous said...

Great song!! That was before he had his mole removed.

Anonymous said...

anonymous was me..

Heather said...

He had his mole removed?!?!

Al the Gal said...

Like, four years ago! You seriously didn't know?

Heather said...

No, I had no idea.