Knoblauch Says "nothing to hide" in steriods probeI knew there was a reason I liked this guy. Probably some of the greatest quotes of this whole thing. This guy is a character. Here area few of my favs:
"I have nothing to defend," Knoblauch told The New York Times. "I have nothing to hide at the same time."Asked if he resented being thrust back into the spotlight, Knoblauch said: "No. One of my strongest characteristics is not really caring what people think. I'm living my life. It's not going to change my life one way or the other. You know, I'm not trying to get in the Hall of Fame. I got one vote though."
Love that he just had to point out that he did get one vote though. Ha. Check this next one out. Basically in baseball, when you start making Pete Rose look good, you know you're screwed. I say, let him in The Hall!!!
Rose says steriods users 'making a mockery' of baseball

"I never thought anybody would make me look like an altar boy," Rose said.
"I've been suspended 18 years for betting on my own team to win," he added. "I was wrong ... but these guys today, if the allegations are true, they're making a mockery of the game."
"If you're going to put these guys that supposedly did steroids into the Hall of Fame, I mean I've got to get a shot somewhere," he said.Rose finished with 4,256 hits, breaking Ty Cobb's career record. And if steroids were prevalent in his day? "I would have got 5,000 hits," he said.
2 comments:
I watched that Pete Rose interview and it was really good. I think the guy should be in the hall. There are a bunch of people who are less deserving
Yes, I agree. He needed to be in the HOF all along. He has been robbed!
Post a Comment