Blogging is Hard.
Yes, That's what she said.
I've been struggling big time lately. But I AM trying to find some new motivation, and hopefully keep the few loyal readers I have a little more entertained. If I haven't lost you all already?
More news tomorrow. I have the morning off (finals week, so we're working slightly reduced hours) so I'll try to get a little somethin' somethin' going here.
Feel free to comment and try to motivate me to blog more! Thanks!
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
6 comments:
Nice "That's what she said" usage Heather. It makes me long for new Office episodes. I think I might be going through withdrawals!
I know, I think I might be spiraling into a deep depression...thus, the poor blogging.
A few blogs ago you mentioned a hair-cut "experience"? What happened with that? Inquiring minds want to know! Don't give up on us!
Yeah, thats true. That would be a good blog. But thats so long ago that I've already had another haircut since then.
Hmm..I won't give up, i just need to get back in the swing.
Another blogging idea Heather: The state of baseball after the Mitchell report? and A-rods new deal? Your thoughts and feelings?
Oh thats a whole other story right there. I was taking it to some of the football coaches yesterday regarding that topic....
Post a Comment