Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday Spirit - Elliott Yamin Style

Yes, thats right, I'm sure some of you can hardly believe it, but Elliott Yamin (see previous posts regarding my Elliott Yamin related obsession by clicking the Elliott Yamin label on the right -->) has a christmas CD. Unfortunatly it only has 8 tracks (not nearly enough to be considered satisfying) but the tracks that are there are delightful. My favorites are:

Track 1) This Christmas - This is one of my favorite christmas songs in general, previously recorded by Stevie Wonder, and just about every other soul singer on the planet - this classic does not disappoint.
Track 2) Warm Me Up

As usual, I have had this on repeat in the office for the last week or so. This is an especially impressive feat, as it only takes about 20 mins to get through the whole thing - and if you do the math I believe that is about 457 plays in the course of a day (I might be exagerating)

As an added bonus for you guys, I've included a picture of my office decorations. Last year I only had the snowflakes, so the multi-colored lights are a big next up to the next level. Also, there are just a few hours left to have your voice heard on the Al the Gal Blogging Initiative of 2007. This is a very important topic, and it is your right as an American - so vote on my poll! Top right corner of the page!!

No comments: