Monday, October 08, 2007

A-Rod/Yankees live to play another day....

The good news is that last night the Yankees finally got their bats going. Little Philly Hughes (pictured above) was the hero of the night with a stellar long relief performance. For another day, A-Rod escapes my ridicule, and I give him the benefit of the doubt once again. The game is on tonight at 5:30 my time, I'm working on my superstitions already.

3 comments:

Damon said...

I know you want to hate arod but it's really not all his fault. The whole team has been shit

Anonymous said...

The one thing shitty about tonite's game is that it might just well be Joe Torre's last game with the Yankees. Asshole Steinbrenner!....and I'm not a Yankee's fan.

Heather said...

I know its not solely his fault, but I do feel like there is something about him that drags everyone else down.