Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I Have No Words - Part II



Yeah, go ahead, Defend A-Rod all you want, but would you want him on your team? And, before you answer whole heartedly yes, take a look at the status of his previous teams. With all of his inflated numbers he has never been able to bring playoff success. You really want that? Well, you can have it. And I hope he opts out of his contract and you get it. Although I really don't think that will happen.
On to a long winter for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I did not watch the Yankees/Indians game (big surprise there, right?) anyone wanna tell me why A-Rod is being called out for a public flogging?

Damon said...

They can't blame Jeter cause he's the greatest shortstop ever

Anonymous said...

Well, duh! That's a well known fact. :)

Anonymous said...

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7314130?MSNHPHCP>1=10539

Heather said...

Yeah, read it this morning. It's time for house cleaning, need to bring up some young new players, need to keep Posada though. NEED TO. That would be a huge mistake to let him go.

Heather said...

Sorry to anyone to voted already this morning, but I went to vote myself, and I found it impossible to pick between any of those teams. I had to add the last option.