- Loved Dwight VS. The Computer. "What is a Jim?"
- Andy asking Angela out in song?!? This could make for some serious office drama. I'm afraid Dwight might go crazy if Angela starts dating Andy. But you have to admit it was pretty cute!! What is his acapella group called? Here Comes Trebble?
- Michael kidnapping the pizza boy?!
- Meredith's crotch cast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! So wrong.
What were your favorite moments?
This week on "The Office":MONEY 9/8c TV14 10.18.2007
EASY COME, EASY GO - As Jan (Melora Hardin) renovates the condo, Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) confronts his growing debt every way he can, which includes pressuring his employees for a loan. Pam (Jenna Fischer) and Jim (John Krasinski) spend a night out on Dwight's (Rainn Wilson) family farm, now a bed and breakfast. B.J. Novak, Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Paul Lieberstein, Mindy Kaling, Creed Bratton and Craig Robinson also star.
11 comments:
Parts were funny but the show needs to be on for 30 minutes instead
oh and personally I liked dwights facial hair the best
Never complain about extra Office.
I agree with Damon. While I love having extra Office, I feel like the show runs better when the episodes are only 30 mins. Deleted scenes are great in and of themselves and often illuminating, but sometimes those scenes drag the momentum of a show down. Sometimes the long episodes work, like in Casino Night, A Benihana Christmas or The Job, but I feel like the last two episodes would have benefited greatly from being the usual length. LOVED them anyways, though!
LOVED seeing most of the people in the office band together in the cold open (fucking hilarious, them watching for the screensaver to hit, I've done that too!) and in their unanimous support for Alfredo's Pizza Cafe over Pizza by Alfredo's. Loved Kelly slapping a piece of pizza on Ryan's face in the TV. And Jim's insertion of "Hostage," "Ransom," and "List of Demands" into Michael's conversation with Alfredo's.
I'm broken-hearted for poor Dwight, he kept looking so defeated, but did find Andy's relentless pursuit, theft of ice and serenade kind of endearing. Tough call for Angela and will make for some interesting tension.
Also, as a devout PB&J shipper, so loved hearing them admit the moment they fell for each other. So excited to see them at Dwight's farm this week!
Again, finding myself posting an arm and a leg more than anyone. Doesn't anyone else feel the need to vent!?!
As if I need to leave more, but forgot to mention Phyllis FINALLY balling up her post-it's, throwing them directly in Angela's face and, "Well, that seemed to shut her up."!!! Love snarky, assertive Phyllis!
Phyllis reminds me of a lady I work with it's so funny
Much agreed, Gal. Phyllis was awesome.
Gal, don't feel bad, 1) it only looks that long because its in a small column 2) you were an english major 3) you write so much that no one else has anything left to say. just joking! love your comments. just a few questions....did you coin the term PB&Jshipper? We all know where PB&J comes from (kevin) but did you make up that term, or have you been spending countless hours on some The Office forum?
Heather, you are so onto me!!! I've been reading old posts on a fan forum. It's just fun to read all the angst people were going through all last season, when I already know what happened. I'm not actually posting, I haven't descended into total shipper abandon, just amusing myself a bit.
Actually, the term PB&J just came up recently. Until then, they were known as JAM, and usually still are. Oh, the geekiness!
What can I say, I just really like words!
Isn't it ironic that both terms for the couple have to with a fruit based preserve? Strange.
I know! They're the peanut butter and the jelly and the jam! Just in case we need options! WTF!
Post a Comment