Getting back to my regular schedule: this is "The Office" Friday. And there is pleanty to catch up on:- Kevin - As noticed in the season opener, Kevin is really coming into his own. What about him giving Ryan the Temp a noogie?
- Ryan the Temp - Douchebag. Thats all I have to say. But does anyone else have the distinct feeling that he is about to ruin Dunder Mifflin as we know it?
- Jim & Pam - How cute are they? We'll see how long this can go on before it starts becoming annoying. Also, how did Pam get this reputation as the office sluzy? Can you believe Phyllis?
- Toby - I think this episode was a clear message to fans like Gal who actually like Toby. He is a jerk, he is not supposed to be liked.
- Kelly telling Ryan the Temp that shes pregnant. Loved it.
- Dwight is getting just a little bit boring to me...I hope he gets back to his usual outlandish ways soon...anyone else?
Coming next week on "The Office":
LAUNCH PARTY 9/8c TV14 10.11.2007
THE WORLDWIDE WEB - The Dunder Mifflin Infinity website is launching and Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) is excited about going to the big launch party in New York while Angela (Angela Kinsey) plans a satellite party for the Scranton branch. Meanwhile, Dwight (Rainn Wilson) competes against the website to see who can sell the most paper in one day. John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, B.J. Novak, Melora Hardin, Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Paul Lieberstein, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Creed Bratton, and Craig Robinson also star.
5 comments:
I don't understand the unadulterated hatred toward Toby. Yes, he was a bit of a dick last night. But he likes Pam. It's understandable. Tell me that if Michael or Dwight had done something similar, you wouldn't have found it funny, understandable or even endearing. I get that Toby is Michael's enemy and if at some point in the future it is revealed that Toby did something awful to Michael that would warrant his absolutely appalling behavior toward Toby over the past 3 seasons, then maybe I will give Toby the ol' heave ho. But until then, I continue to find Toby amusing, and while I love Michael dearly, I still think he's a major asshole to Toby. And I just want it clear, that while I do like Toby, he's not even in my top 5 favorite characters. I just don't hate him the way everyone else seems to.
As for the last two episodes, could Jim and Pam be any cuter??? I really hope the writers find a way to keep it interesting without ruining it. I agree that Kevin has stood up for himself a lot lately and that's awesome, although he did lose some major points for siding with the "Ryan is awesome" contingent. Also, wasn't Jim supposed to be "Big Haircut" and not "Big Tuna" now? Or does that no longer apply because he did not keep the aforementioned haircut?
I agree, Ryan might very well DESTROY our beloved office, so I think it only fitting that Kelli give him as much grief as possible. He totally has it coming! I don't understand why Pam is the sleuzy either. It's just been Roy, no matter how many other guys have hit on her or secretly like her, she's only been with Roy and Jim. I don't get it.
I hope Dwight does something really extreme to try and win Angela back. He does need to up his weirdo quotient.
Favorite moments: "Fun Run": MICHAEL: Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like being liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this compulsive need to be liked, like my need to be praised.
"Dunder Mifflin Infinity": Without a doubt, Michael driving his car straight into the lake, as if some kind of invisible road would suddenly appear. Fell off the couch laughing!
Sorry this is so long. I had to defend my position! And I apparently had a lot to say! :)
Ha! Never apologize for long blog comments. I love it.
No matter what you say, Toby sucks. He's not even a part of his own family. obviously.
True, Toby may not be part of the "Office" family, thanks to Michael's continual shunning, but for Michael to say he's not even part of his own family, while technically true, was just mean, below the belt, and perhaps the moment that put me on Toby's side to begin with!
I think i need to post a poll regarding Toby. But no matter what everyone else says, you're still going to have a soft spot for him. Until his horrific past comes out!!
Yes, until then. I did hear a spoiler, don't remember where and from what source, that this season we would learn why Michael hates Toby so much. Perhaps answers are on the way!
Post a Comment