There have been some great new music releases over the past few months, so I thought it would be a good time for another edition of "My Office Playlist." Here are the albums playing constantly in my office right now, along with my favorite tracks from each:
Kanye West - Graduation
(Everything I Am, Homecoming, Flashing Lights)
Jill Scott - The Real Thing: Words & Sounds Vol. 3
(The Real Thing, Hate On Me)
Talib Kweli - Ear Drum
(The Nature, Oh My Stars)
Calvin Richardson - 2:35 PM
(Keep On Pushin', I've Got To Move)
Will.I.Am - Songs About Girls
(Over, Heartbreaker)
Bruce Springsteen - Magic
Common - Finding Forever
(Drivin' Me Wild)
What are you listening to???
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
3 comments:
ive been listening to Pink Floyd
Hahaha. Really?
Nothing but Cross Canadian Ragweed has been playing here(with the new release of their CD on Tuesday and all).
They actually sing part of the song Brandy taught us on that drunk night at the 420 house so long ago. O-k-l-a, h-o-m-a! Hilarious!
Post a Comment