Sunday, September 23, 2007

Taming The Garage

It was a task that was long over due, given the fact that there were several boxes in our garage that had not been touched since over a year ago when Zeb threw the various miscelaneous objects into the cardboard boxes as he emptied out his old apartment. This weekend we finally took on the monster, also known as our garage.
Originally I had asked Zeb if he could build some shelves in the garage to store our boxes and whatnot. But what we ended up buying a moderatly sized storage unit and calling it a day. I have to say that this was probably the way for us to go. I mean really....Zeb & a table saw....just a bad idea.

So there you have it, a storage unit and a couple of heavy duty hooks and the job was done, all ready to provide a winter shelter for the hatchback. Coincidentally, I expect our first snow within the next few days. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I am impressed. How organized can you get? Good job guys.

Heather said...

Thanks Melanie!

Zach said...

Nice work Zeb, but I do think you would of owned the table saw....

Heather said...

Don't encourage him.