Sunday, August 12, 2007

Geysers

So I know that it's been a while, but I'm finally getting around to posting the pictures from our trip to Yellowstone with Damon & Ali. It was a REALLY hot day and we did a whirlwind tour of the park, but it was still a lot of fun. Here is our collection of Geyser photographs, the first installation of our Yellowstone Series.



This is the only one I remember the name of - Ear Geyser. Because it looks like an ear. How clever.





4 comments:

Damon said...

How's the boycott going heath?

Heather said...

The boycott it over, it was never really a strict boycott, just an excuse because I had no motivation to blog last week. But this week I have some new motivation and a few blogs planned for yellowstone already. I also have before and after pictures of my dresser, and I'm planning on doing a piece on the plant.

How's your boycott going?

Damon said...

I have a new BBC challenge strat that I think will work wonders Heather. You'll see tomorrow

Heather said...

Looking forward to it.