Thursday, August 02, 2007

Congratulations! You Did It! World's Best Link!

"Married To The Game" is proud to announce the latest installment of "Congratulations! You Did It! World's Best Link!":

My Crazy Roommate

It started out as one man's daily account of living with a crazy canadian roommate who has some striking similarities to Dwight Schrute. Now this blog includes stories and accounts from people living with crazy roommates across the country. For the best effect, take the time to go back and read the blog archives from the very begining, that way you will really get the full potential of this link. I would estimate that there are hours of entertainment there.

Enjoy!


Also, the poll has closed and the "Fruit Barn" is the overwhelming winner.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, I was pulling for the University Market.

Heather said...

Haha, yeah, I liked University Market too. hahahah.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That link is hilarious! I only meant to check it out and ended up reading the whole thing! Fucking hilarious!

Heather said...

Ahhh! I'm so glad you appreciate it! But I'm a little worried. He's gotten really slow at posting and then P actually found the blog. and He ended up posting a live cam, which is still going I think. And then he ended up taking down some previous posts, including the ones where he explained how P found the website. Ahhhh, its a huge mess, and I don't know how many more new stories there will be, but the archives are worth it! Doesn't he sound like a strange variation of Dwight Schrute??

Anonymous said...

I can see some Dwight-like comparisons, especially in the conspiracy theories and general randomness, but P seems much more vulnerable. He is easier to persuade whereas Dwight is determined to argue! I hope he is able to keep it going, it's just too funny!

Btw, The Office got Emmy nominations for Best Comedy, Steve Carell for Actor (big surprise!) but Pam and Dwight both got supporting actor nods too! Yay!

Heather said...

I need to go peruse The Office website. I've been staying away, because I just can't stand to think about it when I know there are no new episodes for so long.