Well it's been a while since I posted, I guess it was the disappointment of losing the petition for Zeb's blogging, and then a long road this last week really slowed me down. You know, we gave it a really good effort to get Zeb on this blog, but we just couldn't pull through. Damon decided to go with the "bros before hos" philosophy and was suspiciously absent from the petition. Even Dwight Schrute & Best Buy Trev showed support...but noooo, it wasn't good enough for Zeb. By the way, could whoever posted up as Dwight and Trev please identify themselves. I personally thought it was hilarious, but Zeb thinks that it was me who did it just to amuse myself. Lies! So, will the real poster please step forward. It was hilarious!
Pictured above is our super bowl spread for the modest get-together we hosted, which was really just a ploy by Zeb to hear how great everyone thought his big TV was. We got a chance to use our fruity chips and dip set, which i love, and also our extremely fruity avocado & chili dip set. The food was more interesting than the actual game!
My regrets for again missing out on Late Pass Wednesday & Office Thursday. I'm going to watch the office tonight, so hopefully an office post is on the way, also, look forward to a new weekly segment that I am hoping to start tomorrow. Lastly, I'm on the road again this Wednesday, so there potentially may be a guest post by Damon, who has pleanty of material for Late Pass Wednesday to share I am told.
5 comments:
you know what they say about guys with large TVs?
Ok! I confess! I posted Best Buy Trev.
I think Allison posted the as Dwight
Yes! Melanie! I admit i really thought it was Damon, but it makes sense that it was still that Hart family humor.
I wish I had been creative enough to post as Dwight as it was extremely entertaining, but alas, I cannot claim credit.
Post a Comment