Friday, February 09, 2007

"The Office" Friday



Wow! I am finally back on some sort of schedule here on the blog. Last nights office was a pretty good episode, but also infuriating. I am so mad at Pam! Jim was complimenting her, it was all going great, and then she had to get riled up and go off with Roy. I am really hoping that next week, they come back and we find out that Pam called it off with Roy and didn't go home with him after all....but in reality, they're probably going to get back together and torture us more. Oh well, I can't stop watching. By the way, can you believe that Phyllis stole all of Pam's wedding ideas? I guess that means that the Pam/Roy wedding can really NEVER happen now?



Here's whats up for next week:

BUSINESS SCHOOL8:30/7:30c TV14 02.15.2007
MICHAEL GOES TO BUSINESS SCHOOL WITH RYAN - Ryan (B.J. Novak) invites Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) to be a guest speaker at his business school. Meanwhile, Dwight battles a bat that gets loose in the office while Pam (Jenna Fischer) invites co-workers to her first art show. Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Melora Hardin, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Paul Lieberstein, and Mindy Kaling also star.


And finally...

Roxaaannnneee

Thats all that really has to be said right? Kevin's band was awesome!

And lastly as a little treat to get you through until next "The Office" Friday, here is a link to some Office desktops that are pretty amusing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a hilarious episode! The only thing that I didn't like was that Phyllis had my wedding dress on, haha. How about when Ryan blocked the bouquet so Kelly couldn't catch it? That was rewound multiple times in our household! I'm not too happy about the Pam and Roy thing either, but we know that in the end, Pam and Jim will get together!

Oh, and the Fridge groom's cake was a nice touch!

Damon said...

this is bullshit.

I think roy took advantage of a drunk pam

Anonymous said...

Roy only took advantage of a sad and lonely Pam.....because he is sad and lonely too.

But, FUCK!!!!

Had to turn the channel a couple times cause could not watch Micheal butcher the wedding any more.

Thought Dwight and Angela dancing outside was cute. LOVED Kevin's band. Really loved Creed changing the tag on the big gift.

Goddamit!!! If Pam would have just given it a couple more minutes, I think Jim woulda come over to see what was wrong and then this whole stupid mess could get cleared up. Damn this suspense and sweeps bullshit!!!