Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Late Pass Wednesday

In the true spirit of Late Pass Wednesday, here are the pictures from my bachelorette "party." It was a ton of fun & I finally found the film and took the initiative to get them developed!



How cute is Gal!? Hey, are you shooting this look at the rafting instructor?


Look how excited we were! Remember how nervous that guide made us, talking about the rules and what to do if you fall out? It was not even that bad!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good times! We have to do that again...soon! I'll never forget Heather almost going overboard (in slow motion) when we hit that last "Typewriter" rapid--it was a doozie!

Anonymous said...

I was not making eyes at the instructor!!! Such impudence!!

Good times though - I agree we need to do this again this summer, get the whole crew involved. That would be a blast!

Heather said...

I know! I was already thinking we should make reservations for July when Zeb and I are back of course! Who's in!?

Damon said...

zeb and I will be at a ballgame while you guys do that. Oh and how come there is no pictures of kiley?????

Heather said...

Wow Damon. Way to go there. By the way, did you ever call her back???

Anonymous said...

Damon, we do not speak of that name in this Blog! What were you thinking???

Oh and I agree we should plan on doing it while you guys are back? What days will you be here?

Heather said...

not 100% sure yet, but we're coming back for Jaton's wedding on 7/7. So probably be back for about a week and a half im hoping, and the wedding kind of in the middle of that? I'll for sure let you know when we have it in the books!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! This'll be fun! Damon, you and Zeb are coming with us. It's a lot more fun than you think...