Due to some unfortunate circumstances of the past week, Office Friday has been postponed until today. But don't worry, it was worth the wait! Yet another great episode! This season is constantly upping my expectations. They are on a roll. Dwight working at Staples this week was hilarious, but I am so glad that he is back at Dunder Mifflin where he belongs. My favorite quote from this week was Michael's "I don't want someone to suck up to me because they think I can help them with their job, I want someone to suck up to me because they love me so much!" Michael isn't as clueless as he seems! Imagine that!And what about Jim & Pam?? Back to their old office pranks, and Jim admitted that he still has feelings for her!!! YES! Too bad that I predict that in the next few episodes Pam will somehow start getting back together with Roy and ruin everything!!!! Ross & Rachel styles. How long can the madness go on??
NEXT WEEK ON THE OFFICE:
There are no new episodes until Feb. 1, what will we do with our Thursday nights? Not to worry, this week's repeat is a pretty good one, especially for anyone who was slacking earlier in the season.
THE COUP 8:30/7:30c 01.25.2007
FED UP WITH MICHAEL'S ANTICS IN THE OFFICE, ANGELA PUSHES DWIGHT TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST HIM - After Jan (Melora Hardin) busts Michael (Steve Carell) for declaring it's "movie Monday," where everyone watches a movie instead of working, an upset Angela (Angela Kinsey) pushes Dwight (Rainn Wilson) is into making a play for Michael's job. Meanwhile, Pam (Jenna Fischer) internet shops and has a fashion show at lunch and Jim (John Krasinski) plays video games and gets killed again and again in virtual reality. B.J. Novak, David Denman, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nuñez, Phyllis Smith, Paul Lieberstein and Mindy Kaling also star.
Have a great week & post up with your favorite quotes from this week!
Also, for anyone who hasn't checked out the petition yet, scroll down to the "Join The Petition...Today" blog! Only 4 days left to secure weekly blogs from Zeb!
5 comments:
how was your gaycation
I thought of that like 2 mins. after you left.
Okay, not the best quote, but prolly my favorite moment was when they tried to blindfold Dwight for the pinata and he says, "No thanks, I don't need it."
I loved all of Micheal's terrified faces when Andy becomes Mr. Creepy. Now he knows how Ryan feels. Loved him hiding behind the door!
And WORD!!! To Jim finally admitting that he has feelings for Pam! But I have a bad feeling that you're right Jeet, she's gonna fucking muck it up again! Although, in her defense, Roy is a lot cuter this season...but not as cute as Jim!
ask me that ten years ago
To continue on with Damon's quote:
'I think I liked you better as the Temp' - Jim
'Yah, me too' - Ryan, The Temp
Great episode...no new Office until the 1st!?!? Dear Lord!
Post a Comment