Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Well happy New Year to all the loyal blog readers!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks for us, but its a new year, and time for new resolutions. So guess what mine is going to be? Well, I want to make a real effort to be a better BLOGGER! Yes thats right, I realize that this whole thing was my idea. And yes, I did force Zeb to post on more than one occasion. But come on, we've had some good times here. What about the Cake Stand Punch Bowl debate? And how about all of Melanie's hilarious comments? Now we all know where Damon got his sense of humor. I know you all like this thing just as much as I do, and that is why with this new year I am going to make commitment to take this blog to a whole new level. Right now I'm working on some idea's for weekly recurring blog features, such as possibly Napoleon Dynamite quote of the week, courtesy of Emily's daily napoleon dynamite calendar, or I could do hotel reviews from the places I stay on the road. Ummmmm...Zeb could do a weekly blog entry on the various shows he watches on PBS-HD. He watched one on beatles recently (the bug, not the band) which was apparently very informative. I know you all are interested. I also think we definitely need a weekly overview of "The Office."

Well, I hope everyone is having a good new year so far! Post up your New Year's Resolution & any ideas you have for future blog features! We need your help!

In the meantime, check out this link I found where you can have Dwight Schrutte call you! Some of you have already been lucky enough to hear from him!

http://www.theofficedvd.com/dwight/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FACT: I will be using this today

Anonymous said...

Flippin' sweet!

Oh yah, in case you were wondering, all Jewish holidays begin at sundown the previous day. Good to know that the Napoleon calendar is looking out for all religions!

Heather said...

Napoleon does NOT discriminate.