Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Time

Okay! Enough of the TV mania! That TV took over our lives for the better part of 2 and a half weeks, but you know what, I think its finally blown over.

We are now in full force getting ready to come home for Christmas, and it is coming so soon! We spent the last weekend making another trek to Billings for christmas shopping, which ended up to be an all day affair. We actually got just about everything done in the course of only 2 days, which I think is a world record. I'll check into that. We can't wait to see everyone, and are especially looking forward to the second annual White Elephant Party hosted by Emily & Chicken. I can't even begin to imagine all the ridiculous things that will surface at this party. I need find something that will top the bowling ball bag complete with matching ball engraved with the name Jerry, that I brought last year.

The picture above is my office all decked out for the holiday season. My snowflake lights were a real hit, too bad Zeb and I haven't really bothered to put up any decorations at the apartment.

Hope all is well, we'll be seeing most of you guys in just barely over a week!

7 comments:

Damon said...

BOZEMAN, Mont. -- Montana State cornerback Andre Fuller is charged with selling cocaine and has been suspended from the team pending the investigation, school officials said.

What are you doing to them Heath???

Heather said...

I am glad to say that I have absolutally no idea who that kid even is. I have nothing to do with this one!

Damon said...

i hear that zeb has lost some weight...

Heather said...

You know who else has lost some weight....

Damon said...

YES!!! Someone gets my gimmack

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until you guys are here!!!

Anonymous said...

you know what i can't wait for???