
Now we all know that there has been something very important missing from this blog for some time now, and that thing is ZEB.
After much debate we have agreed to leave this issue up to the loyal readers of the blog.
The deal is that this blog entry will become a petition for Zeb to post more frequently. If 8 people who have posted comments previously and 8 new people who have never posted comments before make a post on this entry, then Zeb has agreed to post at least once a week. Additionally the petition must be completed within 10 days to be valid.
Get involved! Post up in support of Blogs by Zeb!
10 comments:
Here's my post!
Good job Emily! Now everyone else needs to follow your lead!
Get a haircut Zeb!!
Here is my post.
Sorry I forgot to put my name in!
Off in the distance I hear something....zeb Zeb ZEb ZEB
Okedoke...time to stop shutting us out, Zeb. We need to know what you think. I know you have opinions you are just dying to share!!!
Btw, that's a really good look for you.
Hurry up and post The Office page! I wanna talk about it! I'm a little giddy!!!
How would I describe Zeb? Three words: hard working, alpha male, jackhammer…merciless…insatiable…
How's that Plasma TV doing?
Dwight! Trev! It is great to see your here in support of Zeb. The TV is doing great by the way.
Post a Comment