
Well for those loyal blog readers, here it is: Cat on a Leash. This cat lives in the apartment buildings across the street from our complex. I have never seen such a thing in my life. The people put their cat on this lease tied to a rope, and then they let it roam around the yard of they apartments. Hope this gives you all a laugh.
In other news, we are going to a small halloween party tonight. Should be fun. Zeb is most likely dressing up as Pedro Martinez (again) and I haven't decided yet. Arg! Also, we went and saw the movie The Departed last night. It has Matt Damon in it, talking with that Boston accent. Excellent. It also has Leonardo Dicaprio, Marky Mark, Jack Nicholson, Alec Baldwin, and some others in it too. Its pretty good, we would recommend it, but not if you're squemish.
My mom comes to visit in 6 days! Can't wait!
11 comments:
Cut that leash please. Cats are supposed to roam and catch mice and shit like that
Sadly, we used to walk our kitty in a harness... only way we could take her outside without her running off into the street.
in other news, how bout those beavs upsetting usc! love it!
Jillie
Jill! I know you walked your cat on a leash, but this is even a step farther than that, because its not just for a walk, its tied outside all day long like that!!!
Go Beavs! Finally, for once USC will be all over ESPN on OUR highlight reels! Awesome. I can't lie, there were definitely some OOOOO SSSSSS UUUUUU chants heard loudly around the city of Bozeman last night.
Wow. A cat on a leash. I'm with Damon---cut it.
Zeb, zeb, zeb, zeb (chanting).
I'll also give you 5 bucks if you cut it, Zeb! :P
That is the first thing I thought as well. Cut that rope! Cut that Rope! Cut that rope!
Poor kitty! I don't even like for a dog to be out on a rope.
I wonder if you can call the humane society or something like that.
I knew this would be a hot topic on the blog.
Yes, cat on a leash does seem somewhat sadistic. I'm all for you cutting it. That would be a riot! Ya think the cat would know what to do, or would he just sit there?
GO Beavs! Breaks my heart the Ducks suck, but I watched that game and was cheering like the little traitor I am!
Also, LOVED The Departed! Sophomore year Gal has returned with my love for Leonardo DiCaprio back in full force!
If memory serves me right I think Jason Pitts wrote your name on his Titanic CD Al
Yes he did. And thank you so much for reminding me of that extremely creepy show of affection. My love for Titanic and Leonardo DiCaprio do not need to be tainted by Jason Pitts.
Post a Comment