
The season premiere of our favorite TV show, The Office was this thursday. Since I know that many of our frequent blog readers are also avid Office fans, I decided to make a weekly post so that we can all talk about the happenings on the show.
The need for this post mainly comes out of the fact that absolutally NO ONE in Bozeman, MT watches The Office. On Thursday I went on a mission to find somone, anyone, who likes the show. My extensive research (conducted within the MSU athletic department) found: not a single person who watches the show on a regular basis, several who had never heard of it, more still who had heard of it but never watched, and probably most offensively, multiple people who had seen a few episodes of the show but did not find it funny.
Aside from all that, it was a great season premiere. I had to work at a volleyball game (we play every thursday night! which could turn out to be a real problem. haha) but luckily Zeb taped it so we could watch it when I got home. There were lots of big surprises, including the fact that Jim works at the Stanford branch now, and that Pam called off her wedding to Roy!
So now, all you Office fans out there who caught the season premiere, post up your favorite part of the new episode. I'll start it off....my favorite part was when Jim pulled the jello joke on his new co-worker at the Stanford branch.
10 comments:
I'm going to have to say when Michael and Dwight were in Michaels office and he says " Do some research and find out if there is a way by just looking at them " Then Dwight replies " Jim told me you can buy gaydar online." Then Michael says "That's ridiculous" Dwight replies " Ya probably! He didn' tell the truth alot." Michael says " Lets call him and get the website. "
you don't call retarded people retards. you call your friends retards when they're acting retarded.
hahahhaha. good one damon.
I also liked it when Meredith put the purell in her hand and ate it.
When that girl at Jim's new office was talking to the camera and asked "And why is he always looking at the camera like this?" and makes the patented Jim face.
Yeah, what was up with Meridith & the Purell? I didn't get it. Is it because that stuff has alcohol in it?
And I can't believe no one has mentioned the Gaydar machine yet! Priceless!
I think it's because she has drunkenly kissed Oscar as some point in history. Wouldn't be surprising.
Yes the gaydar machine was hilarious but I thought it kinda tied in with Micheal and Dwight calling about it.
Thats so weird! I totally missed that whole thing with the soap, but I bet you're right...now it kind of makes sense....in an awkward kind of way!
Where are Emily & Chicken with their office comments! Don't tell me they missed it!
Don't worry, we watched it! I would have to say my favorite part was...THE ENTIRE EPISODE. Although I could have done without the kiss. I had to cover my eyes--ugh!
Oh yah--The Colossusses of Clout defeated Family Fued 22-0. We are now 2-1 for the season. Again, Spud made an excellent diving catch in the outfield and had two in-the-ballpark home runs...in the same inning. Everyone should be healed and 100% for next week's game (mainly Gal and I:P). We are hoping to have a team photo next week...
Yay! Team photo. I am so glad that all the members of Colossus of Clout are recovering! You guys had me worried last week!
Post a Comment