

For the record, this is the third cake that has been put on this cake stand, in only 3 months of ownership. Admittedly, I have not made punch in it yet. So now, I am opening up the blog for comments regardling the usefulness of the Cake Stand/Punch Bowl. Solve this debate once and for all for us!
And, NO, I did not decorate the Red Sox cake.
10 comments:
Heather.. The Cake Stand/Punch Bowl or CSPW is gonna be just like Zebs keyboard that he got. He used it alot the first couple of months playing that Pearl Harbor song over and over again. 3 months later it was sitting there gathering dust. Just wait a couple of months and it'll be in the attic/garage.
Soooo, what if you want to have cake and drink punch with it? You can't have both!
I'd buy some goldfish and use it as an aquarium.
Just kidding....
Damon, now I know where you get your sense of humor. And you made fun of ME for sounding like MY mom??!?!?!
Personally, I think the CSPW is doubley useful! I have a cake stand, but it does not work as a punch bowl and I am not happy about that. Zeb, you should be thankful for what you have...a great invention!
Nicely put, Emily!
But what does Chicken think?!? He needs to start frequenting this blog!!
Harts Comedy Hour
Yeah, when are y'all two gonna bring your comedy routine to Bozeman?
First, how did you guys get CSPW out of Cake Stand/Punch Bowl, maybe CSPB..but I don't know.
Anyway, as I sat here pondering this topic I decided to lay it in the hands of the great Google. To my surprise, I found a possible third use.....drum roll please....chips and dip set. Flip the cake stand part over, fill the center with dip, spread some chips around and wham!! you have a party.
My vote...Triple Useful
There you have it....I think this debate is settled.
or maby Triple Useless
Post a Comment