Pic of the Day is back, and in full effect. This time taking on Corvallis Burger King locations.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
City League Softball 2006: The Colossuses of Clout won their first game by 12 with Larry the Cable Guy's brother on the mound for the opposing team. The highlight of the game was a diving catch made by centerfielder Spud Breslaw, who took the top spot on ESPN's play's of the day. Leftfielder, Al the Gal Martin, was ready to argue the call if the umpire didn't call it a fair catch. The team may be a little sore, but they are ready for their next game under the lights on Sunday evening.
A little sore? I can't close my legs at the knees without some intense pain. I don't wanna get on base next game. We hit too many base hits and I don't wanna sprint anymore! Please?
OOoooohhh my gosh. That sounds amazing. Spud made webgems?!?! I love your team name! Take pictures, I need to see this with my own eyes!!
Gal - you need to man up and get your booty back out there on base! And anyway, you'll feel better by sunday, and then you can get yourself all sore again! You old fogies! You can officially be considered "weekend warriors" now. It's only a matter of time before you blow your achilles tendon on the basepaths now.
Good luck on Sunday guys! I'll be waiting for updates, and I am currently in the process of starting the official "Colossuses of Clout Fan Club" (Zeb & I)
Good thought Damon...but I don't think us girls can hit it 300+ feet..dangit! Gal, I feel your pain...I could hardly get out of bed yesterday and Zach thinks he has shin splints, lol. Heahter, could you be our long distance trainer?
Oh yeah, I've got your back. Too bad I'm not still at Oregon, we could commandeer their treatment room and hook ya'll up. But....I've never heard of someone getting shin splints from playing softball!!! He must have been running those bases all night!
8 comments:
City League Softball 2006: The Colossuses of Clout won their first game by 12 with Larry the Cable Guy's brother on the mound for the opposing team. The highlight of the game was a diving catch made by centerfielder Spud Breslaw, who took the top spot on ESPN's play's of the day. Leftfielder, Al the Gal Martin, was ready to argue the call if the umpire didn't call it a fair catch. The team may be a little sore, but they are ready for their next game under the lights on Sunday evening.
A little sore? I can't close my legs at the knees without some intense pain. I don't wanna get on base next game. We hit too many base hits and I don't wanna sprint anymore! Please?
OOoooohhh my gosh. That sounds amazing. Spud made webgems?!?! I love your team name! Take pictures, I need to see this with my own eyes!!
Gal - you need to man up and get your booty back out there on base! And anyway, you'll feel better by sunday, and then you can get yourself all sore again! You old fogies! You can officially be considered "weekend warriors" now. It's only a matter of time before you blow your achilles tendon on the basepaths now.
Good luck on Sunday guys! I'll be waiting for updates, and I am currently in the process of starting the official "Colossuses of Clout Fan Club" (Zeb & I)
Your Biggest Fan,
Heather
just go yard and you wont have to sprint
Damon has a point.
Good thought Damon...but I don't think us girls can hit it 300+ feet..dangit! Gal, I feel your pain...I could hardly get out of bed yesterday and Zach thinks he has shin splints, lol. Heahter, could you be our long distance trainer?
Oh yeah, I've got your back. Too bad I'm not still at Oregon, we could commandeer their treatment room and hook ya'll up. But....I've never heard of someone getting shin splints from playing softball!!! He must have been running those bases all night!
more like running through first base
Post a Comment