
Don't ask me how zeb had time to take a picture of his spedometer while driving over 100 miles per hour....but he did, and may I add, he's pretty proud of it. For any of you who plan to drive out here to visit us anytime...DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.
Today it snowed up on all the hills and mountains around Bozeman. Luckily for me, it didn't really stick at all down in the valley. I had to work a cross country meet this morning out in the rain and snow. Ugh! I have gotten really spoiled working court sports for the last year, and I can't really hack it out in the elements anymore. I got home, and it took me at least 3 or 4 hours to finally warm back up to a normal temperature. I was really missing the mild Oregon weather this morning, as I was pretty sure that it wouldn't be so miserable on September 16th at home.
The women's basketball team that i work with has 5 days off between my birthday and the day after christmas, so Zeb and i are looking into flying home to visit then. I am really looking forward to that!
Lastly, Zeb has another job interview on Monday, this time with an up-and-coming technology company that is based out of Bozeman. So please be praying for him!
6 comments:
someone must of looked at him so he got pissed and raced him
speed speedometer
aww heather why did you remove your comment
Going back to the Auto Fusion days, huh Zeb?
Okay, completely off topic, but what the hell is wrong with Pam???? Why is Jim in freaking Stanford!!!!
But Micheal was both hysterical and sad in kissing Oscar.
Post a Comment